Re: Marketing with Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 14:53:41 -0800 (PST)
Hi Ellen -- how can others of us get your "cheat sheet" for online/ offline marketing?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church VA
703 663 3911

On Feb 2, 2010, at 5:58 PM, Ellen Keyne Seebacher wrote:

I'll send you our cheat sheet on "how to market Sawyer Hill, online
and off" for you to adapt to your own membership.  Good luck!

       Ellen Seebacher (Mosaic Commons, Berlin, MA)

--
Know someone who'd be perfect for green community living at Sawyer Hill Ecovillage (Berlin, Mass.)? Send them to us and we'll pay you a $1000
 finder's fee!  Go to http://www.sawyerhill.org/1000 to learn more.