Re: Board Games that teach consensus/cooperation
From: Lyle Scheer (wonkomonkeyhouse.org)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 18:59:35 -0800 (PST)
So, caveat being I'm a bit of a board gamer.... this is a really good
strategy game that requires player cooperation to win.  It may not
necessarily be a good "touchy-feely" learn cooperation type of a game,
and I've heard it's not all that easy to win even if you do cooperate.
However, other board gamers I know highly recommend this game as
"good/challenging" and "fun".

http://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=017900

- Lyle