Re: car sharing
From: lcamundsen (lcamundsenshaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 22:42:13 -0800 (PST)
I live at Quayside Village Cohousing in NorthVancouver BC. I shared a car with a neighbour for two years. Both of us worked full time. It worked very well. It ended because I retired and didn't need a car at all. We also have access to a car coop in Vancouver called Cooperative Auto Network. It works very well too. Some of the residents here belong and find it satisfactory.
Camilla Amundsen
----- Original Message ----- From: <fran.levin [at] comcast.net>