Re: Board Games that teach consensus/cooperation
From: Fran Hart (hartmagicfrontier.net)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 06:16:41 -0800 (PST)
This is a board game based on NVC, Non-Violent Communication.  It helps to see
the place "beyond right-doing and wrong-doing" the underlying premise of
consensus & cooperation.  The www.cnvc.org website has some other games as well.

The No-Fault Zone Game uses a map and card decks to guide you,
step by step, to the clarity, understanding and connection you want-within
yourself and with others. It makes conversations visible, tangible, and fun for
ages 5-95 and across the sometimes-great divide.

http://www.thenofaultzone.com/the_no-fault_zone.html

Cheers,
Fran

Compassion is Revolution!!