Re: Marketing with Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media?
From: Ellen Keyne Seebacher (ellepobox.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 07:59:03 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 05:52:58PM -0500, Ann Zabaldo wrote:

> Hi Ellen -- how can others of us get your "cheat sheet" for online/
> offline marketing?

Just ask me to mail it off-list, as I did to several people (including
you :-)) who asked.  It contains personal information, so I'd just
as soon not post the existing version in world-searchable archives or
on Web pages.  But I'm happy to share it with any group that wants to
use it as a template for their own cheat sheets!

        Ellen Seebacher

--
  Know someone who'd be perfect for green community living at Sawyer Hill
  Ecovillage (Berlin, Mass.)?  Send them to us and we'll pay you a $1000

  • Re: car sharing, (continued)