Re: Board Games that teach consensus/cooperation
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizverizon.net)
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 15:16:58 -0800 (PST)
We've been playing Pandemic which isn't about anything sweet (its about global ill-health) but is totally a cooperative game.

One thing I like, and didn't get right away, is that it is cooperation, but with much emphasis that each player has different gifts. So you can lose (its the players against the game) by trying to do things that you should have let another player do, because they had the better gifts for that.

(Hmm, is "gifts" language weird? That's totally church language. What is the secular word for that? Mind-blip, please forgive.)

-Liz
(the Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.mosaic-commons.org in Berlin, MA, where we'd love to have you as our neighbor!
508-450-0431