Upcoming Events and a personal request...
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 20:00:22 -0800 (PST)
Greetings coho-l readers and contributors,

When I post to this list, it is usually to announce new exciting cohousing bus tour dates (http://www.cohousing.org/tours) or to remind all of us cohousing enthusiasts about some of the great events (http://www.cohousing.org/2010/overview, http://www.midatlanticcohousing.org/conf/Conference.html and http://www.cohousingpartners.com) many folks are working really hard on creating for you and you and you. I hope you come take advantage, have fun, learn, build community and help get the word out...

This time though, I am posting about a personal thing! :)

I am interested in hearing from anyone who can refer me to a good vacation home rental company for homes in the South of France. Or, if you know individuals who have a home to rent, I like that option too. Any ideas along those lines would be welcome.

May you be well and thanks in advance
Neil - neil [at] swansway.com
Oakland CA