Re: Paul Ray at the last Boulder Convention
From: lcamundsen (lcamundsenshaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 18:10:02 -0800 (PST)
I am inspired to reply to Sally's email across the barriers of national organizational differences. Our federal government in Canada is so forward looking that the prime minister has prorogued parliament just to give us all a rest. while he does the difficult job of deciding what is good for us.I wonder if he thinks he's saving money? I appreciate the term "Cultural Progressives" . Thanks Sally for your passion. I find cohousing is a very nurturing place for creative people-and isn't everyone creative?
Camilla Amundsen.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sally Thompson" <cohousinggroups [at] verizon.net>