Initial financing
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 04:38:19 -0800 (PST)
Jennifer Flynn <jen.flynn [at] verizon.net>
after deletimg unneeded cquotes and adding appropriate subject line.

Hi Co-housing group!

I am new to your group and I look forward to learning a ton I am currently
working with a group of people to begin our journey of living in
co-housing. In the process of educating ourselves we are a bit stumped on
how to get this off the ground financially. WE have land we want to
purchase but the members all currently own homes and don't have available
cash to buy the land. Do you have any website recommendation to learn more
about this process? Or, perhaps, a person you recommend to discuss this
with? I appreciate your help and time.

THANKS
Jen Flynn

Peace,
Jen

Always be on the lookout for the presence of wonder.
E.B. White
Charlotte's Web