Equal opportunities policy and environmental policy?
From: Fiona Frank (fionafrankgooglemail.com)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 14:38:46 -0800 (PST)
Dear international cohousing people
We at Lancaster Cohousing (UK) (bought our site, going to planning soon,
hoping to move in around April 2012!) are celebrating a big alternative
energy grant from the Government Dept of Energy and Climate Change (see
http://tinyurl.com/ychvzqw )
and we have got through to the second round of another grant offer, the Big
Lottery Local Food grants.  For this we need an Equal Opportunities Policy,
an Environmental Policy, and a Health and Safety Policy.  We have prepared
an H&S policy but I wondered if anyone out there has an EOPs or
Environmental policy specially tailored to cohousing? it would be great if
we could just adapt an existing one.
thanks for any help or pointers you can give
best wishes
Fiona Frank
Lancaster cohousing
www.lancastercohousing.org.uk