Re: Co-housing and ecovillages
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizverizon.net)
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 15:44:46 -0800 (PST)
We were a cohousing group in formation. When we got to the design stage we discovered that having the green-est possible construction was our top building priority. So in my view we are an ecovillage because the homes we built emphasis insulation and low-voc construction. We are a cohousing community because the people who live here intend to be a community, not just neighbors.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.mosaic-commons.org
Where my heating bills are lower than ever before in my life (hmm, maybe not than when I lived in single room in Florida) and I am more comfortable with the temperatures than ever before!

Homes still available! 2BRs from $239,900, 4BRs from $449,900.
Berlin MA.