Re: ecovillage vs cohousing distinctions
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizverizon.net)
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 21:38:34 -0800 (PST)
This may be true overall but is definitely NOT true for us. Our definition of eco is in the design of the homes (and garden, I think).
No rules about how you live in that design.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.mosaic-commons.org
The dirt team is planning the organic garden now! Call to join us and be part of the planning! 508-450-0431.