Apartment available in Colorado Mtn. CoHo
From: Zita Xavier (zitaxavierisgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 11:34:28 -0800 (PST)
Hi Everyone,

If you've wanted to live in a mountain town in Colorado and rent in
Co-housing here is your opportunity.

We have a 1000 sq.ft. 2 bedroom/1 bath apartment in the lower level of our
home. It has it's own entrance, in-house w/d and a storage shed.

$825 + shared expenses.

Check out heartwoodcohousing.com and heartwoodfarmscoop.com to see if we are
a fit for you.

We are looking for someone who will really have a great time here and who
wants to bring their particular gifts and talents to our community. We
prefer a renter or renters who are by nature pretty quiet, as we are and we
both work at home.

If this is you, check out the website first and then give us a call at
970-884-7003.

Sincerely,
Zita and Jeff