Cohousing Blizzard Story
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:46:36 -0800 (PST)
We have corridors in the CH that lead to outside walkways that lead to units. We have doormats outside the doors, but when it snows, they are covered with snow, not much use to keep tracked snow out.

On Saturday I took an old wool sweater out of a pile of things going to the thrift shop, folded it, and put it inside the 2nd floor south door for a door mat. Half an hour later it was gone. I called over the balcony to find out what had happened to it.

Jean had picked it up thinking someone had dropped it. She put it over the railing to keep it clean.

Anna walked by and took it.

Anna had thrown it out in the first place because she hadn't worn it in years. Seeing it again, she was happy to have it back.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC