Creating Cohousing in South Florida
From: Lynne B D (lynne24gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 05:57:22 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

We are starting a cohousing group in south Florida.  We are looking to form
a community of people who want to explore cohousing some where between Lake
Worth and Boca Raton.  Last night we had our first get together and it was
so nice getting to know one another.  There are many people in the area
looking for a more meaningful way to live and raise their families.  It is a
great time to create cohousing in south Florida...let's change the world one
neighborhood at a time.  Please contact me if you are interested in creating
a community here...Lynne24 [at] gmail.com.