Re: the concept of cohousing v. actual cohousing
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 06:34:17 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 11, 2010, at 8:42 AM, Kristen Simmons wrote:

I'm not sure what my point is now. :-) Perhaps that I am frustrated with
conceptual discussions when I am experiencing real challenges/

That's one of the tensions on the list -- between those communities that are 10 years past the construction phase have different issues.

The discussion will swing back the other way. Maybe if you post a specific question, it will swing sooner. A real life example.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Nothing exists without order. Nothing comes into existence without chaos. Albert Einstein