2010 National Cohousing Conference: Registration is now open
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:01:27 -0800 (PST)
We hope you'll join us at the 2010 National Cohousing Conference, June
18-20 in beautiful Boulder, CO.

Come to explore this year's conference theme: Sustainability through Community

CONFERENCE (June 18 - June 20)
Keynote: Bill McKibben, Our Neighborhoods & the Planet: Scaling our Hopes
Opening: Dave Wann, NEW NORMAL, Cohousing on the Cusp of Change
Closing: Charles Durrett and Kathryn McCamant
3 Days with 40+ sessions, Exhibits, Bookstore, Auctions, and more
Saturday night fundraising banquet, also includes lunch on all three days.

COMMUNITY TOURS (June 16 - June 18)
Visit 11 cohousing communities on 4 half and full-day bus tours
Experienced guides lead these “rolling workshops”

COHOUSING UNIVERSITY (June 16 & June 17)
Senior Cohousing: Charles Durrett
Developing Cohousing: Kathryn McCamant and Jim Leach
Sustainability: Environmental + Cultural + Economic - Bryan Bowen and Marco Lam
Growing Community: Annie Russell, Diana Leafe Christian and Eris Weaver
Researchers & Writers: Diane Margolis, Lisa Poley, and Dave Wann
 - these two-day pre-conference intensives offer great depth.

Come to grow your community, connect with people like you and engage
in this empowering conference.

TO LEARN MORE OR REGISTER VISIT

http://www.cohousing.org/conference