Re: cost estimates
From: Cindy T (cindy_t25hotmail.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:11:54 -0800 (PST)
I'm wondering if a community where each person was responsible for building
their own house, with some construction guidelines established, would be able
to avoid this problem?  Maybe communities with experience doing this
successfully could share their experiences?

Cindy

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/