Want to live in Co-housing Now?
From: Zita Xavier (zitaxavierisgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:33:11 -0800 (PST)
Hi Everyone,
At Heartwood Cohousing, outside Durango, Colorado, we have 2 apartments for
rent--one 1 bedroom and 1 2 bedroom, and several houses are on the market or
soon will be so!
Check out heartwoodcohousing.com and also check out the website for our new
organic farm:
heartwoodfarmscoop.com.
I personally have the two-bedroom apartment for rent, so if you are
interested, call me at 970-884-7003.
We are looking for cohousing enthusiasts to come and join us in our
community.
We are about 80 people, 1/2 adults, 1/2 kids. We share 360 acres of land
with pastures, woodlands, gardens, a farm, greenhouse, root cellar, bike
trails, and all the usual amenities such as a common house, workshop, hot
tub....
If you are looking for us, we are looking for you!
Sincerely,
Zita Xavier