ball park figures
From: Jennifer Flynn (jen.flynnverizon.net)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 06:13:49 -0800 (PST)
Hello all.
Our cohousing group is based on the north shore of Massachusetts so our costs will differ from those of you from all over the country (world) but I am interested in some "ballpark" figures from those of you willing to share. I would like to find out what your cost for your estimated cohousing when you began your journey...
Land
actual house
common house

I understand our costs will differ but I would like to get a feel for how to work on our budgets. People in our group are currently determining what they can spend. When we have these answers we will determine what land we can buy - what is financially feasible for us.

Thank you. This group is fabulous and educational!
Jen Flynn
jen.flynn [at] verizon.net