Re: Pacific Gardens is offering a $40,000 discount
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 05:54:54 -0800 (PST)
Hello Susana and all --

When listing a home or land or whatever for sale it's probably a good idea to mention at the beginning where you are located. I had to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the email before I realized this deal is in Canada.

With so many cohousing communities popping up (isn't it GREAT!?) it's getting increasingly harder to remember where various communities are located.

Good luck to you in your efforts to increase your membership, Susana!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC