Re: loudon county ecovillage?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 05:56:58 -0800 (PST)
Sadie -- did you try this phone number?

<540-822-9449 EcoVil off>

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church VA
703 663 3911

On Feb 16, 2010, at 10:23 AM, Sadie Moss wrote:

I've been trying to contact Loudon County Ecovillage to arrange a visit but
the phone number listed on their website is for a company called Green
Advantage and when I emailed, it got bounced back as mailbox full.

Does anyone know an alternate way to contact someone there for a visit? Can we just drive in and look at it to at least get a general sense of what it
looks like?

Thanks,
Sadie