Re: loudon county ecovillage?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 06:02:16 -0800 (PST)
Ooops!

Sadie -- forgot to mention ... the Eco Village is on the annual Spring Bus tour which is Sat. May 15th this year. You can visit that community along w/ 5 others in the Washington DC area. Details and registration will be posted to the Mid Atlantic Cohousing website w/in the next month.

Also ... Grady O'Rear who was the developer of the Eco Village will be speaking at the Sat., March 20th Cohousing Conference at University of Maryland in College Park, MD.

Details on the conference and the bus tour:

http://www.MidAtlanticCohousing.org

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing