Re: Trailer Park as Community
From: Marganne Meyer (margannemacnexus.org)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 03:00:17 -0800 (PST)
At 9:32 PM -0500 2/17/10, melanie griffin wrote:
My favorite trailer park is in Browns Mills, it's really pretty, lots of
trees and big plot of land for each home. http://www.pineviewterrace.com/
 Even though the places are often creepy I have noticed that there is a good
sense of community in the ones I've been in, and the folks are really good
about helping each other out.  Just no tornados, please!

That's the spirit!! Do you think if a common house were built with a tornado shelter, that might help? I forget. I don't live in tornado country. We just get earthquakes, fires and floods. :-)