FW: RV/Trailer Space at Laytonville Ecovillage
From: Eris Weaver (eriserisweaver.info)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 09:58:42 -0800 (PST)
Forwarding. Laytonville is in rural northern California (Mendocino county)

------------------------------
eris [at] erisweaver.info
707-338-8589
http://www.erisweaver.info

fa cil' i tāt: to make easier

The Laytonville Ecovillage has an rv/trailer space with full hook-up for
$400 a month. We're a mile out of town on ten acres of forest. Includes
access to outdoor solar shower and garden (no 215). This is an ideal
location for someone living in an trailer who is interested in green,
sustainable living. We're hosting our second permaculture design course this
June. Visit our website at: 611ecovillage.com/laytonville

If interested email Dan at: feelthisearth [at] yahoo.com