2010 Natl Cohousing Conference (Boulder, June 18-20): Call for presenters
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 08:35:17 -0800 (PST)
There are a number of opportunities to convene cohousing-related
breakout sessions during the main conference (Fri, 6/18 through Sun,
6/20). Learn more here:

http://www.cohousing.org/2010/propram/proposal

What cohousing expertise might you share with other conference
participants? Spirituality? Relocalization? Midwifery? Permaculture?
Finance? Social justice? Arts? Reserves studies? Kids in community?
Sociocracy? Archival practices? Retrofit cohousing? One-planet living?
Aging in community?

I'd urge you to consider participating - the deadline for submissions
is March 12.

Craig Ragland
Executive Director
Coho/US

Grow. Connect. Engage.
June 18-20, 2010
National Cohousing Conference Boulder, CO
http://www.cohousing.org/conference

P.S. It will be great to reconnect with some of you fine folks that
have come to the Coho/US conferences year after year. I've also found
the conferences an exciting place to meet new people, including some
familiar "faces" from Coho-L.