Advice on resolving conflicts
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 19:35:20 -0800 (PST)
This message was posted by Fred, the Cohousing-L list manager
<fholson [at] cohousing.org> for a person in a long established cohousing
community who wishes to keep the specifics anonymous on the list.

We have an individual with whom I have trouble relating and I think other
community members do also.  We have not been successful in dealing with
this situation.  It seems like "resolutions" to specific conflicts have
not adequately dealt with emotional aspects and that people come away
harboring bad feelings about each other.  I am aware of the circle process
but we have not succeeded in using it effectively - it requires
preparation and time that we have not been able to devote to it.

Does anyone have suggestions for steps we can take?  Or for a list of
consultants that we could engage ( we would need someone local to minimize
cost but I do not want to reveal my location...)