consensus question: what if married owners disagree
From: Jude Foster (foster.judegmail.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 21:37:27 -0800 (PST)
A question has come up for our Steering team about consensus, that may never
have arisen before in our community, or even if it has, it's worth
re-visiting:

In testing for consensus, is it by resident, by owner, or by unit?  What if
it concerns the election of the Board, which is required by the Bylaws?
 Owners only, by unit only (with proxy process in place)?  What if two
people, married to each other, and owners of a unit, disagree?

If consensus is not achieved, it goes to a vote, 75% of residents, to be
approved by 80% of those present.  That seems fairly clear.  In a muddy sort
of way....

Any light you can cast on the matter would be appreciated!

Jude, at Trillium Hollow in Portland Oregon