Re: use of common house, consensus, etc.
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 12:02:29 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 26, 2010, at 2:05 PM, Mariana Almeida wrote:

Coworkers is an apt description for me because of the aspect of cohousing that is about getting things done.

What a riot. Cohousing, I'm finding is the last place to get anything done unless no one cares about it.

I recently was asked to join a new organization's board. When I discovered they were governed by and a part of a main organization in Europe, I said no thank you. I worked for the State of New York for 25 years and live in cohousing. Enough already.

Sharon.