Forming Group Website - Did we miss anything?
From: Kristen Simmons (simmonskristengmail.com)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:28:10 -0800 (PST)
Hi Everyone,

Stony Brook Cohousing in Boston, MA has a new website that just went live.
www.stonybrookcoohousing.org Since y'all are so smart, I thought that I'd
ask if we missed anything. :-) We are still adding stuff, like member
biographies and unit cost information (which we hope to have up soon).

About us:
We currently have an option on a site (a historic church building that will
hold 37 condos, plus common space), and we are in a huge equity membership
drive. We are even offering a $2,000 purchase credit for Equity Members who
join by the end of March.

Basically, we're really excited about the project, and we'd like to move
ahead quickly (after working on this now for 3.5 years). Since the building
is permitted, construction can start in December 2010, and we can move in in
December 2011. But, we need more people to make this happen.

Any advice is welcome. And if you know anyone in the Boston area seeking
urban cohousing with lots of sustainable design features, please forward
this email. We welcome transplants from other areas as well.

Cheers,
Kristen
kristen(at)stonybrookcohousing.org
617-549-0332

PS: Craig, we are working on our cohousing.org enhanced classified ad right
now. :-)