consensus & voting
From: Tree Bressen (treeic.org)
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 21:49:07 -0800 (PST)
Hi folks,

Noticed the recent discussion on consensus & voting on one of my occasional forays to the list archives. Enjoyed reading everyone's contributions, as usual. This article on my website addresses some of the questions that have been raised. I wrote it more than a decade ago so it may not be up to date (for example, Brian stated that his community allows a simple 51% majority to pass policy), but i think folks may still find it useful:

http://treegroup.info/topics/A6-cohousing.html

Cheers,

--Tree

Tree Bressen