Re: Use of visual aids in business meetings
From: sharon (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 07:42:48 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 19:00:08 -0800, "Rob Sandelin" <floriferous [at] msn.com>
wrote:
> We have a pull down screen and a projector. Works fabulous, you can
easily
> change the size of the text, rearrange things and even draw pictures
(well,
> if you have that talent)

How much does a set up like this cost? We would want it for this purpose
but also for showing movies. Now we squeeze into our living room but during
things like the big football games and the Oscars it gets pretty crowded.
And it would be nicer for those who like to wiggle, pace, or have breathing
room. Having lived my early life in the Southwest where the spaces are
grand, I get claustrophobic when I can't see the sky.

Sharon
---
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing