Place to stay in Boulder for Conference
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 15:28:57 -0800 (PST)
I made a reservation for a private double room at the Boulder International Hostel just a couple of blocks from the University of Colorado Campus where the Cohousing Conference is being held in June. The reservation is from Tuesday night June 15 through June 20 when the conference ends. Today I received the kind offer of a free place to stay in Boulder. But I already paid an unrefundable deposit for one night at the Hostel. I know that many, perhaps most, people reading this won't be arriving in Boulder as early as Tuesday, but the Hostel said that if I find someone who's willing to commit to starting a stay there on Wenesday or even Thursday night, that would be okay. Then you can reimburse me for the night I've already paid for and pay the other two or three nights yourself.

The room costs $59, or $29.50 per person (one double or two twin beds) per night.

If you are interested, please let me know by email or phone 510-834-7399.

Joani Blank
Oakland CA
p.s. DO NOT reply to the list but to me personally : joani [at] swansway.com