Ecovillage Open House in Yarrow, BC (1 hour east of Vancouver)
From: Beverly Jones Redekop (beverly.jones.redekopgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 12:59:23 -0800 (PST)
Please come to our Open House(s) on Saturday, March 6th, 1pm - 4pm.

We'll display and explain our new Chuck Durrett village drawings. You’ll be
welcome to peek into some of our new houses and meet long-time residents....
we’re planning fun too, with a bonfire, scavenger hunt (bring your digital
camera & USB cord), refreshments, garden tours and more.

Musical instruments are also welcome for the bonfire and/or woodstove fire
(depending on weather). (I am particularly excited by this: one musician is
bringing her guitar, loads of percussion instruments, and song sheets, and a
few others are bringing their own instruments. I don't play anything, so
I'll be the person singing along with a huge and appreciative grin on her
face.)

This event is suitable for curious neighbours and future residents alike:
you are all welcome!

http://yarrow-ecovillage.blogspot.com/

<http://yarrow-ecovillage.blogspot.com/>

         Beverly Jones Redekop