Exciting News About the Sat. March 20th Conference!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 15:56:51 -0800 (PST)
Hi all!

Very exciting news! All the plenary sessions and a number of designated workshops at the Saturday, March 20th conference "Cohousing: Growing Smart Communities" will be American Sign Language interpreted for the deaf and hard of hearing. There's a possibility that some of the Open Houses and Tours the next day -- Sunday -- following the conference will also be interpreted. We are working on this.

Extra special also ... there will be a workshop on Mixed Abilities and cohousing. Please check out the description and the presenters on the MAC website:

http://midatlanticcohousing.org/conf/workshops.html

We are privileged to have Margo McMahon, Ed.D and Judith Treesberg as the visionaries and presenters.

There is still time to sign up for the conference. If you are requesting ASL services please get in touch w/ me ASAP and I will put you in touch w/ the person coordinating these services.

Everyone -- check out the great workshops at the conference! Lots of topics have been added.

And if you want to present something or want to learn something that is not on the list ... contact Raines Cohen -- he is matching people up w/ each other at the conference: Raines [at] mac.com He's Mr. Connectivity for the conference!!

Hope to see all of you there!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing