Re: keypad locks: information requested
From: Scott Nelson Windels (scottdrenalin.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 19:22:57 -0800 (PST)
We have been using the Codelock CL400 lock on our fences (ordered at
keylessaccesslocks.com) and they have been working well for us.  We
liked this one as you can have a code on both sides or one side, and it
has a feature where you can temporarily turn off the code and it work
like a normal door handle with no lock.

thx
Scott