2010 Natl Coho Conference Registration: Early Bird pricing ends on March 31
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 09:44:22 -0700 (PDT)
On March 31, conference registration prices will increase. If you act
now, your savings range from $10 for a half-day bus tour to $100 for
the CohoU/Conference package.

In the past, we've seen a big surge in registrations as the price
increase approaches and I thought the readers of Coho-L might
appreciate an advance heads-up - an upcoming Cohousing Now! issue will
also serve as a reminder.

You can find the pricing details fully laid out here:

http://www.cohousing.org/2010/registration/pricing

Thanks to the generosity of some of the 2009 Conference attendees, we
still have some partial scholarships available:

http://www.cohousing.org/2010/registration/scholarships

The size of the scholarships are also related to the current
registration prices, so if you receive a scholarship and register
before March 31, your out-of-pocket costs will also be lower.

We hope to see you in Boulder, CO on June 16-20 for the most
comprehensive cohousing educational experience that we've ever
offered...

Conference highlights include:

Coho U – In-depth, two-day intensive workshops will provide tools and
information you can use as you build and grow your cohousing
community. For the first time, researchers and writers will
participate in a special workshop.

Featured Speakers – Bill McKibben, Dave Wann, Charles Durrett, and
Kathryn McCamant will energize us and help us think about the
connections between sustainability and community.

Community Tours – These rolling workshops will take you to 11 Colorado
communities so that you can experience and learn about cohousing
firsthand.

Conference Sessions – More than 40 presentations - learn about
sustaining community through cohousing.

Fundraising Banquet – Featuring a live auction, the Saturday night
event is the conference highlight, as everyone joins together to eat,
network, play – and raise money for the cohousing movement.

In community,

Craig Ragland
Coho/US