Re: Aging in Place: Is your community becoming a NORC?
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 12:12:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ann and all,

I organized  a panel on the subject at the coho/us conference in Seattle
last year and there will be at least one at the Conference in Boulder this
June.   I'm very excited that you are doing this workshop at the MAC
conference. Your panel looks great.    Let's make this an expanding
conversation so that we can put all the ideas and issues on the table, learn
what different communities are doing, what seems to work and what doesn't
with the goal of helping all cohousers and cohousing communities to grow and
age in as good health, comfort, and community, as possible.  It would be
great if at least one person from the MAC workshop could be at the Boulder
workshop in June.

Diane Margolis