Reserve Studies Workshop
From: Sharon Villines (Sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 12:05:23 -0700 (PDT)
I did the Reserve Studies Workshop at the MAC Conference on Saturday. I mentioned the YahooGroups list I set up two years ago but had forgotten the exact name. To subscribe send a blank message to:

ReserveStudies-subscribe [at] yahoogroups.com

My points about reserve studies, both replacement and maintenance, is not just that they are financial tools but they are tools for understanding and maintaining your facilities.

For those with questions and ideas, please join that list. As much as I think this is an important topic, not everyone here wants to hear about it!

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC