Re: Asheville Harmony Village Open House
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 05:27:28 -0700 (PDT)
Wow! Patricia! Congrats! It's a sweet site and site plan. (And your website is cool, too!)

And tell us MORE!  I'm interested in the "backstory."

Who is the "developer?"
How did you find the site?
How did you finance it?  And the construction?
How were you able to move so quickly?
How many units have you sold?

Love to know more about the whole project!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC