Beep! Beep! It's the MAC Spring Bus Tour
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 08:18:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all!

It's Springtime!

Tours galore!

Let me add to the list the annual Mid Atlantic Cohousing Spring bus tour on Sat., May 15 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the Greater-Greater Washington, DC area. You can join our jolly band of folks as we wend our way around the Greater-Greater Washington DC area to visit five of our lovely cohousing communities. On this tour you will visit the first LEED certified cohousing community in the United States, an EcoVillage, a cohousing community that saved an organic vegetable farm ... and more! You will see an examples of rural, suburban and urban communities. Single family, attached and stacked units. Something for everyone! We will also have information about the other Mid Atlantic Cohousing Communities available for you that are not on this year's tour.

The tour includes transportation, lunch, snacks, drinks, well-guided tours at each community, lots of information on cohousing in general and our MAC communities in particular.

The tour cost $80.00 including lunch. Sign up now because after May 1st the price increases to $85.00.

We limit the MAC tour to about 33 people max. (Another reason to sign up now.) So it's a pretty intimate tour with lots of personal attention. And we only do this tour once a year. (A third reason to grab a seat now! Otherwise it'll be 2011 before this tour is offered again!)

To sign up:   http://www.MidAtlanticCohousing.org

Beep! Beep!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo