Re: Harmony Village Open House
From: Elaine Ostroff (elaineostroff.org)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 06:11:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Pat Johnson,
Congratulations on what you have done and the way you present your
information. The website is so communicative and thorough. Hurray to you
all!

As a member of a forming group in Westport MA I was cheered to see your
vision as well as the composition and ages of your forming group. Our group
is similar in age, and we're working hard to engage younger families. At
this moment, we don't have any younger equity members. The
multi-generational aspect is very important to us. How is the outreach to
younger families working for you?

I appreciate the inclusion of universal design and wonder if you have had
contact with the center for Universal Design at NC State, in Raleigh.

Cheers and warm wishes,
Elaine Ostroff, Westport Cohousing (MA) Forming Group

Message: 2