Re: Reminder: 3 days left for 2010 Natl Cohousing Conferenceearly-bird registration
From: Bryan Bowen (bryanbryanbowenarchitects.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:39:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everybody,

I'm Bryan Bowen, the program chair for the 2010 conference. We have
finally gotten the full list of breakout sessions posted on the
website and I invite you to take a look:

http://www.cohousing.org/2010/program

Its been just great working with so many of you as we figured out the
schedule for the 60+ breakout sessions. We'll get more information on
each session posted soon, but you may enjoy a look at what's available
right now.  For those of you anxiously awaiting something from me about
your session's status, it's on it's way!

Regards,
Bryan

www.bryanbowenarchitects.com