Last chance for discounted 2010 Natl Cohousing Conference registration
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 16:39:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

Today has more interesting than the 2010 Conference registrar had expected.
We thought today would be the last day within the Early-bird registration
period, so were not surprised to see lots of registrations as people got in
on the lower prices.

Unfortunately, our account settings for Credit Card Fraud Detection were too
low and many people attempted to register were unable to do so.

This has now been fixed and should no longer be a problem. Please try again
if you were unable to complete your transaction. I'm really sorry for the
confusion this has caused, but we just did not anticipate today's numbers.

Because of these challenges, the deadline for the Early Bird registration is
now 11:59pm on April 1, 2010 (PST). This gives everybody an extra day to get
in on the early-bird pricing, which allows you to save up to $120.

To register:

http://www.cohousing.org/2010/registration

Thanks for your patience

Craig Ragland
Executive Director
Cohousing Association of the United States (Coho/US)
425-487-3550
http://www.cohousing.org
craig [at] cohousing.org

Please consider attending the National Cohousing Conference. Click here:
http://www.cohousing.org/conference