Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs)
From: Janet Pelletier (janet.h.pelletiergmail.com)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 09:57:55 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,
Here at Three Groves Ecovillage, we just had a great Open House, hosted by
Dansko since we're not built yet. We had an outstanding turnout, with some
folks ready to move in by the end of the presentation. During the Q&A
session, and again at a meeting with the Planning Commission a few days
later, it because obvious that we need to start writing our Covenants,
Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs). While we have gathered some examples
from surrounding non-coho neighborhoods, we obviously don't want to follow
exactly in their footsteps.

Would some of you be willing to send me copies of your CC&Rs? I would like a
sampling of both Condo and HOA legal structures.

Thank you so much in advance!

Janet Pelletier
Three Groves Ecovillage
West Grove, PA