Conf. Link on Cohousing Community Websites
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 06:17:34 -0700 (PDT)
Georgette Vigil <Georgette [at] whdc.com>
due to a format problem. (I also modified the subject line)

Hello my name is Georgette Vigil and I work at Wonderland Hill
Development Co., and am helping with the marketing efforts for this
year's Cohousing Conference. It would be great if  information about the
conference was on as many cohousing communities websites as possible. In
a search we found Highline Crossing in Littleton, CO and Daybreak in
Portland, OR to have links.  Please talk with your web representatives
for your communities and post:

2010 National Cohousing Conference
Boulder, CO
June 18-20