Re: intentional community inclusive of persons with disabilities
From: Sharon Mondry (srmsharonyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 09:19:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hi -

I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and am looking to create a cohousing community
here.  I also have a 10-year old autistic son.

Would you let me know if you hear from people up this way??

Thank you, and best of luck,

Sharon Mondry
414-339-4357

--- On Sun, 4/4/10, ameliacobb [at] comcast.net <ameliacobb [at] comcast.net>