Re: Covenants Conditions and Restrictions?
From: PattyMara Gourley (pmgourleygmail.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT)
Janet, our CC&Rs are from the nineties and hence are only in paper form.
Nobody here has had the wherewithall and stamina to transpose them into
digital copies!

PattyMara
Tierra Nueva Cohousing, Central CA Coast

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:56 PM, Janet Pelletier <janet.h.pelletier [at]
gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I wrote last week requesting copies of of communities' Covenants,
> Conditions
> and Restrictions (CC&R). No one responded, and I figure my timing was poor,
> right before the holiday weekend.
>
> Would some Kind Souls out there give us a hand and send a copy of the CC&Rs
> for your community? I would like both Homeowner Association and Condo
> Association type CC&Rs.
>
> Thank you so much for your help!
>
> Janet Pelletier
> (janet.h.pelletier [at] gmail.com)
> Three Groves Ecovillage
> West Grove, PA
> Building a Green Community Together.
> www.threegrovesecovillage.org

Our cohousing home is for sale:
http://tncoho.com/available/1742
--
Beautiful ART for sale here:
www.pattymara.1000markets.com

Be my friend on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pattymara

"Luminous beings are we . . . not this crude matter." --Yoda

"Be kind whenever possible . . . It is always possible". -the Dalai Lama