Re: Covenants Conditions and Restrictions?
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 18:14:36 -0700 (PDT)
Janet, I'll send you the Shadowlake Village CC&R document off-line.
   Muriel

At 07:56 PM 4/6/2010, you wrote:

Hi All,
I wrote last week requesting copies of of communities' Covenants, Conditions
and Restrictions (CC&R). No one responded, and I figure my timing was poor,
right before the holiday weekend.

Would some Kind Souls out there give us a hand and send a copy of the CC&Rs
for your community? I would like both Homeowner Association and Condo
Association type CC&Rs.

Thank you so much for your help!

Janet Pelletier
(janet.h.pelletier [at] gmail.com)