Re: Need Suggestions for complying with bank guidelines to opening cohousing bank accounts etc
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 04:44:33 -0700 (PDT)
If you are already built community you would presumably have some kind of home owners association with appointed officers or trustees. If you are still forming it needn't be any different.

I don't see any negative impact on consensus and community by having different people take on different roles. I assumed the role of treasurer because I'm good with money. Other people took on different roles...pr person, land search, design committee, secretary, childcare coordinator, etc. Some of the roles were reflected in the llc officer roles and some weren't but that didn't affect the consensus driven aspect of the coomunity.

Sent from my iPhone